The Lakeland Cross Country Ski club often has about 100 members who have paid fees.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to groomed and maintained trails at the Cooknell site (15 Km) and at the St Paul Golf Course (3km) about 100 days a year
- Continued progress toward development of the sport of cross country skiing in the area
- Annual Iron Horse Trail Ski Tour first Saturday in February
- Communication with membership through Facebook and our website
- Insurance on each skier through Cross Country Alberta
Buy a membership today to support cross-country skiing in St. Paul and Area.
To become a member or to renew your membership:
Register online with Zone 4 membership system.
If you have paid online through CCA, you can print your membership card from the email confirming “2015-16 CCC membership – LCCSC”. This also gets members an 10% discount at Track N’ Trail in Edmonton. Track N’ Trail is a great spot for all your cross country ski merchandise.